I am diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome for the symptoms I always have after consuming certain type of the food but most often I am suffering from diarrhea and fatigue due to this disorder and I have also noticed-though I like drinking it or eating its products-milk doesn't do me well at all for whenever I drink it or whatever milk products I eat I practically become seek since I almost instantly get severe diarrhea that in many cases have caused dehydration so I am actually curious which foods to avoid.

I advice you keep an food diary and note everything you are"allergic" to so that would be the food to avoid in your case for you know each patient with IBS is individual and is sensitive to the specific sort of food so I advice you find out by yourself what doesn't fit your condition but in general the best would be to avoid fat foods and limit its consumption mainly on foods rich in fibers. And as for the other problems you have regarding your milk and milk products consumption I think it is more likely you are lactose intolerant-this basically means your organism is in lack of certain enzyme that is suppose to absorb milk sugar so the results are the described symptoms-anyway since it is not good quitting up the milk or its products for good you simply need to learn how to use it and since I am also lactose intolerant I advice you never drink milk along with other meals and when you drink it do it frequently and in very small amount and the same recipe worth for eating milk products.