Hey,
I'm a 16 y.o. teenager in great physical condition. I'm just kind of worried cause a couple of days ago I realized that my resting heart rate is 90 bpm, as well as the fact that I can see my heart beating in my chest, and finally because a couple of days ago my heart started beating erraticaly and didn't stop for an hour and a half.

I know it isn't stress or caffine, I'm laid back and I don't drink coffee or tea. I bike fifteen to twenty miles a day and I do calisthenics, so...I dunno. I'm at a loss. Should I be worried?

I've had a hard heart beat that pounds to the point where I can look down and see my chest beating with my heart. I have yet to find a reason for this. There are people who experience this only to be told nothing is wrong.

Of course if you are worried about your health, it never hurts to see a doctor, but in the meantime, I would try not to stress. For the most part, people who have experienced something like what you describe are told nothing is wrong.