im 9 days over due on my period and im trying for a baby but ive been smoking canabis can i still be pregnant

As far as I know, cannabis does not affect your ability to get pregnant. If you're attempting to have a baby, you should consider giving up marijuana for the duration of the pregnancy because you can have an adverse effect on your baby's health. At this point, it's awfully early to be able to tell so I think it's a good idea to look for a pregnancy test. I would also recommend that you talk to your physician about some good strategies for health for the baby so that you have all your ducks in a row before conceiving.

Good luck to you! I hope everything goes well. Please keep us posted on your progress!

Hi:
I'm just going to be honest here. STOP SMOKING CANNABIS. Why would you do that, especially when you are trying to conceive. This is so irresponsible. You are choosing cannabis over your baby. If you are pregnant, this is the first trimester. This is when your habits could most affect your babies. Are you prepared for years of hardship and sorrow for your child, if birth affects occur...physical and/or mental. Think about it. Are you ready to be a good parent? Parenting is all about sacrifice. If you can't answer yes to that question.....you should figure out how you can change your answer. Educate yourself about pregnancy and parenting. Put your baby first......Let me know what you think. I know this was harsh, but look around at all of the innocence that has been lost because of drug use during pregnancy....