Hello, guys. I have been reading some good things about Colonix therapy. I will definitely go for it, but I wonder if I should take my kid with me. He is still a teenager. What do you think about this? I would really be grateful for your honest opinions. Thanks. Bye!

Hi. Colonix therapy is good for cleansing your bowels. This is very important since many toxins get left behind in our bowels. This is an excellent terrain for some serious diseases like ulcerative colitis, Chrohn’s disease or even colon cancer. That is why prevention is still the best option. However, I think that your kid is still too young for this. His organism is still developing and you shouldn’t be taking him to that. Maybe he should do it when he passes his 30th or 40th birthday. I hope I’ve helped a little. Bye!

The Colonix is like you say, amazing for cleansing out your bowels. It is meant for adults though. For kids, try the Kidetox, and also Paranil Jr.

Kidetox helps to promote health and vitality:

* Gently cleanses the colon, liver and other parts of the body
* Helps maintain regular bowel movements
* Promotes digestive health with probiotics