Hi everyone. I was just curious. I have been reading about colon cleansing for a couple of weeks now, and it seems like something that could help me.

But I have always heard it's an unneccessary practice. So, my question to you, IS COLON CLEANSING SAFE?

I don't suffer from constipation or irritable bowel syndrome or diverticulitis or anything like that. I am more interested in detoxification of my body. Can anyone please advise me on colon cleansing. (Methods, products, techniques)

Thank You.

Hi Wyclef....

To answer your question - Is colon cleansing safe?

my personal opinion is yes, if done correctly, it can be very safe and beneficial. How much do you know about colon cleansing (methods, techniques, products, etc.) ?

Because for a newbie, it can be pretty overwhelming. There are dozens of colon cleansing products all claiming to be the BEST. Personally, I prefer to use a product called oxypowder, because it's the best oxygen colon cleanser. I tend to get constipated, and the fibre-based colon cleansers, such as Colonix & Blessed Herbs, all give me headaches and make me constipated. Oxypowder doesn't do that. I do a cleanse abotu once every 4 months, about 3 times a year. And, I have never gotten a headache or become constipated from oxypowder.

BUT, you can also go with different techniques such as Hydrotherapy, which is where they stick a tube up your anus and squirt water up there to flush out any impacted fecal matter. It's effective, yet pretty invasive. I wouldn't recommend that to someone starting out the detoxification process.

With proper research on colon cleansing, you will be able to figure out which product or technique is best for you. My personal recommendation would be oxypowder, but that's only because that's the one that works best for me. It's very important that you find the right one for you too.

Good Luck. Keep us updated.

Paramour wrote:

Hi Wyclef....

Good Luck. Keep us updated.

Hello
I will say that from the research I have done, you better investigate the whole thing deeply,because according to the expert s(doctors)(the American association of medicine and others)is unnecessary adn it might be dangerous.
good luck

Wyclef wrote:

Thank You.

I believe colon cleansing is safe and a good thing. I have tried many but the only one that has worked well for me is colonix by drnatura. I have been using the product for years and each time a new product comes out on the market I try it out to see the difference. I definately will no longer resort to experimenting as I am settling for colonix. It is easy to use, most effective, gentle on the system and does an amazing job each and every time. Initially when I first used colonix I was skeptical that i would find any parasites. Boy was I wrong. In the second month I actually eliminated parasites. I was still not sure that it was parasites so I had them tested in a lab and it came back as positive. So I definately feel that cleansing is safe and important for overall health. I ensure my internal system is in tip top shape by incorporating a montly cleanse each year. Good luck in your search, I hope you find what you are looking for.

What if someone is on blood pressure medication and beta blockers? Is this colon cleansing still safe to do? If so, which is best?

Hey there!

it is extremely important to refresh your colon with a probiotic, this gives many good bacteria to the colon, and helps boost the immune system. If interested i can send you or anyone for that matter, a phamphlet that talks about the importance of probiotics, symptoms that you may have poor bacterial imbalance, and a bunch of other interesting facts that you may like to know. it might help you with your desicion to detox or not. let me know.