Hi. I`m allergic to so many things that I can`t even count them right (dust is my no.1 problem) and my doc has told me to do a liver cleanse?! Where is the link between allergies and cleansing the liver? I read something about cleansing the liver, that it should be done twice a year and want to hear some more info.

Hi, yeah, I even use oxy-cleanse daily. Your allergy could disappear with each subsequent cleanse. Every time you do a liver cleanse, you will cure a different set of allergies. Cleansing your liver of gall stones will improve your digestion and by getting all the stones out your allergies will be gone too. Here are the liver cleanse ingredients: 4 table spoons of epsom salts, ¾ of a cup of olive oil, squeezed grapefruit and lemons and ornithine (4-8). Shake your mixture. Too keep your liver healthy, control the intake of high fat foods.