Hi. I am a 22 years old woman, and I was talking with a friend of mine about toxin’s buildup, and we saw that we both know little about the subject, so we would like to know something more about free radicals, how they are created, and their cleansing methods.
I would be grateful if you could tell me something more about this subject.

Free radicals accumulate due too the toxin buildup in the body. Toxins are building up because of the lifestyle, stresses, food, that sort of stuff. Yoga is a good way to get rid of free radicals. Healthy diet is a good way too. Yoga has a two approaches. In the long term it looks into cleansing of the mind as well as of the body.

The intestines handle most of the digestion for the body. The intestinal walls are in charge of removing nutrients from the food brought into the body and passing through the waste. Unfortunately, many people do not get the fiber necessary in their diets to promote healthy digestion. Over the years, buildup begins, coating the intestines and preventing them from functioning completely. When we aren't getting the required nutrients our diet needs, our bodies work overtime to over compensate, taking in extra food they don't need. When more food is brought in than the body can handle, the opportunity for more buildup and blockage occurs.

There are all-natural, safe and effective herbal cleanses such as the Colonix program from DrNatura. Colonix has a three-part system to get your body back on track.

Colonix works with an anti-parasite supplement, a fiber supplement and a laxative tea. These three things work together to slowly clean out the walls of your colon and intestines to make sure that the food you are putting into your body is properly used. Eat naturally and clean out with Colonix.