Hi, I decided to do colon cleanse and fasting for a week, how shall I prepare in order not to eliminate toxins too fast and endanger liver and kidneys?

Hi, as I know in first phase you are supposed to do preparation for cleansing of organism. Colon cleanse should enable to get rid of toxins that have been accumulating for years in your body, so don’t expect to have it done in a short time. It takes a few weeks depending on the program you choose. Usually, pre-cleansing phase lasts from two to three weeks, and than a week of final , general cleansing. If you are active in exercising, you should avoid it while cleansing, as it requires high amount of electrolytes and their disbalance my cause you trouble and create additional health problems.

The best way to cleanse the body is incorporated into our diet foods scrubbers, such as fruits and vegetables, drinking at least two liters of water per day. Moreover, physical exercise, by encouraging the Sweating is a great way to eliminate toxins.

Thanks,
http://naturalcoloncleanse.com/