I head that cleansing dits is good to help get rid of toxins and weight?

Does anyone know bout them and which ones work?

Dr. OZ, who has been on the Oprah show, says that colon cleaning enemas do NOT work. You will not lose body fat and it does not get rid "toxins". The liver does that just fine if you are not an alcoholic which is another issue as well as the kidneys. Eating a high fiber diet of at least 25grams of fiber is supposed to be good to lower cholesterol and you will probably lose weight. With just 1 cup of Fiber One cereal you knock out 13grams for the day. The rest of the day I make sure I eat oranges, blueberries, brocoli and any vegetables and whole grain foods. I eat other stuff too but I make sure I get the good foods otherwise I may get constipated and that is not a good thing.

I think the one that RDSA Wilson posted and sounds like a delicious way to help cleanse yourself and also lose weight. Have you tried it out yet or are you still waiting to hear some more responses?