From time to time I must use senna tea if I want to go to bathroom, you know what do I mean by that, right? Every time I have problem where can I get senna tea? I am very busy man and my job is not leaving me time for shopping. Do you have an idea where can I get senna tea?

There is no need to go in big shopping to get senna. I think that you have somewhere in your neighborhood drug store where you can get your senna tea. If that is not an option for you can always find the web page with commercial about buying all over the counter.

you can get Senna tea @ DrNatura.com it is called Kleritea - works great!

I have to agree with Michelle574, that senna tea from drnatura is great. In fact the whole cleansing system is amazing. Check out the colonix program. I think it is amazing.

:Dieter's Tea contains senna and can be found in my local H.E.B. grocery store. It is in the tea section. Works beautifully.