Hi, I'm new to these boards (2nd post actually!) so I thought I would contribute a short post about colon cleansing.

I had digestive problems as well as other disorders for a long time such as acne, and candida. I had brain fog, a constantly bloated stomach, and inconsistent bowel movements. It wasn't until I visited a forum called Curezone that I realized how and why I felt this sick: toxins.

I learned about colon cleansing and decided to drink a Psyllium Husk shake for a few months, and followed it up with liver cleansing, and candida cleansing. After 6 months, my acne disappeared, I no longer had any stomach bloating, and my bowels were normal.

Colon cleansing works because it removes all of the toxic fecal matter that is stuck in our colons. When our colons is clogged with mucuoid, it leads to constipation. When our bowels can't leave our body, toxins eventually circulate back up into our body and into our bloodstream leading to a whole variety of sicknesses.

So, I just want everyone to know about colon cleansing, and that it worked for me, and you should be open to the idea as well ^_^

More information about colon cleansing can be found on my site: ***

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web adresses not allowed **

Community Administrator
Hello AngelaChang101

and welcome to the Steadyhealth.com!

I wanted to thank you for providing such good info on colon cleansing. I am sure many people with similar problems will appreciate it!

Thank you again

Best Regards
Billy

I did some research too, and for example Stephen Barrett, M.D.
claims that these colon cleansing products are nonsense and "Some people have reported expelling large amounts of what they claim to be feces that have accumulated on he intestinal wall. However, experts believe these are simply "casts" formed by the fiber contained in the "cleansing" products."
So, be careful out there, there are lawsuits going on about the subject

AngelaChang101 wrote:

Yes Angela I agree colon cleansing worked miracles for me,CI go for colonic irigation hterapy 5-6 times a year

AngelaChang101 wrote:

Hi, I have to agree with AngelaChang101. I have been colon cleansing for several years and it really is a good thing. I had many medical problems and the only thing that worked for me was drnatura's colonix program. I had tried many varieties and nothing was as effective. I also worked very closely with a naturopath doctor and he helped eliminate foods from my diet that affected it negatively. Today I am healthy and happy and I continue to incorporate cleansing each year - just to ensure the system is running smooth and clean. :)

Yes, I also agree with colon cleansing, doing a program such as Colonix from DrNatura. It gets rid of the toxins which are clogging up the large intestine, gets rid of parasites, it is an all natural product, easy to use, and the benefits are great. My skin got a lot better, I have a lot more energy, and just in general I feel a lot better. I am also more conscious of what I eat now, I try to eat really healthy, lots of fruits and veggies.

I think it's really important to realize that having regular colon cleansings might sound like a good idea but I should throw a couple words of caution out there. It turns out that you could be depleting your body of vital nutrients and even mess up your regular cycle of bowel movements. Your body doesn't have a bunch of toxins and parasites sitting in it all the time--that's something that colon cleansing places make up to get more customers! In any case, please be careful if you are doing this. There can be benefits, but be careful.