okay well i dont even know where to start. me and this guy have been on and off for almost two years now. we are so in love. he has told me many times and in know for sure that i am in love with him. we may be young (im 16 and hes 17) but hes told me that he want to spend the rest of his life with me. and i love the idea of always being with him. i dream to be an artist and he heavily supports that. he wants to be a cop and though i support him he always seems to be busy obtaining his dream job. so we dont really get to talk much. on top of that he lives like an hour away and our parents wont drive out so we can see each other. so we have never seen each other. we have never kissed or had sex or anything. even though we always talked about doing it. wev kept ourselves busy with phone sex and sexting and he seemed content with that for now. so you can see we already have a ton of probems. but just recently we got into this huge fight. it was mostly my fault because i threw a party and he said he diddnt want me to. and he made sure i knew it was my fault. it just escalated to the point where we told each other we hate each other. he started hooking up with this other girl that he could actually see and have sex with. he told me i needed to move on too. so i did. i found this older guy whos really nice and i could always see him. so me and that new guy had sex. btw i was a virgin. then my ex told me he loved me still and he wanted to work things out so i broke up with new guy. now me and my old boyfriend (josh) are fighting yet again. just after we fixed everything. we are fighting because im not a virgin. he said he still wants to marry me but he wont ever f**k me. not even phone sex. he said it wont be special anymore. i love him so kuch and im afraid ill lose him because he will get bored with no sex. he even started turning to porn for his pleasure when he always use to say he diddnt need it because i was enough. how can i get him to want sex again. he sys he wants to he just cant. how do i convince him to do stuff with me again. i already feel him getting more distant and i love him too much to lose him.

Oh you poor thing. I know you love this person and you feel that horrible sinking dread when you think of losing him. But dear GOD! He is being passive aggressive and punishing you for something you didn't do wrong. Why is he allowed to go lose his virginity and you're not? You are not his possession to be kept as he sees fit. I am appauled that there are still young men around demanding virginity! It's not like you're poisoned now, you're still you! He should want to sleep with YOU feel close to YOU not just want your 'virginity'. So are you not attractive now? Not a nice caring person? Not an attractive young woman? How DARE he treat you like you're not worth touching and physically loving for something HE DID TOO! Just because you are a woman does not mean you have to deny your sexuality or feel bad about yourself for something that is natural and he obviously quite likes.

My dear you sound like such caring lovely young woman, please please don't let yourself be treated like a piece of meat that's been dropped on the floor. If you're so repulsive sexually because you're not a virgin then he should be too. You deserve someone to WANT you, no matter what your sexual history is. A man who loves you wants to touch you and show you his love. This young man seems to just be looking for an ego boost, like taking your virginity. Don't diminish your self-worth to that.

Best of luck and please remember you are a lovely sensual young woman who deserves to be loved physically with caring and acceptance.

thank you. it helps me a lot to know what hes feeling isnt right.