So my boyfriend and I have been together on and off for 4 yrs, we have 2 kids, one of which isn't biologically his (he knows so don't get the wrong idea), and another on the way.We've been going good and strong for just over a year continuously and now I'm 6 months pregnant, and although sex was never an issue with the last two pregnancies, it seems non-existant now. When i come home from work, i find that he's been on several porn sites daily, and i'm assuming they are veiwed over his lunch break when nobody is home, but he won't even look at me sexually. He says he likes it when i wear short-shorts, and as uncomfortable as they are right now, i'll wear them in hopes that it'll turn his gaze a bit...if he likes the view of my behind vs my baby belly then i'm all for him looking. I've tried sexting him, and telling him what i want to do, but it doesn't even seem to hit the "turn on" wire in his brain or pants. I ask him what's up and he either says "i'm too tired" or "i'm so tired i can't please you the way i know you love"...hunny i'd love it if you still atleast looked at me. I know he's not cheating, because with 2 kids, and both of us working, neither of us have the time or the energy to have an on the side sex life, but with how much porn he watches i feel he might as well be, because it hurts just as much to know that he's getting off to some skinny lil porn star vs the woman he apparently loves (me).

I don't know what to do, with kids around, and having jobs we hate, its impossible to be spontaneous, and i'm tired of trying and failing to the point where i have to practially have a crying break down to get him to touch me. I know sex isn't all of a relationship, because he is my best friend...but dammit i have needs, if he's watching porn he clearly still has needs...i just wish he'd need me for that...

What should i do??

This sounds like a pornography addiction on your boyfriend's part.  Often a porn addiction can cause a man to lose sexual desire with his partner because he gets off sexually with visual fantasies and masturbation.

Talk to him.  Tell him how you feel.  If you feel like he's cheating on you with the porn, voice that.  Let him know how much it hurts and how much you want to have a sexual relationship.

If it continues where he views porn and dismisses you, suggest to him to get help with pornography.  Maybe he needs treatment for addiction.  If he doesn't agree, you may want to reconsider the relationship.  I know that's probably not what you want to hear, but you deserve a relationship where both put in time and effort and treat each other with respect.