i gave birth via c-section 10 weeks ago and at about 5 or 6 weeks after delivery hubby and i became sexually active again...gentle of course with protection and sometimes KY for comfort...now when we have intercourse i have this brownish reddish discharge a few hours to a whole day later...and i dont know what it could be...it doesnt last long...it happens only once at a time...then its gone until the next time we do "it" again...well...we havent done "it" in over a couple of weeks and i havent had the problem since...any info would be really helpful and greatly appreciated...thank you...confusedmisfit

Hey I've sorta got the same problem. I had my c-section on 7th jan and me and the hubby had sex about 11 days after. U was still bleeding at the time but not a lot at all. Now the blood has turned a browny pink colour, it's pretty goey and stringy and smells a bit funky. Have I done my self in and got an infection now? Any advice would be a great help? Xx