It has been over 46 days since the start of her last period, it was toward the end of September (around the 24th?)

Around October 20th we both messed around a bit, she played with me, but stopped before I got off (maybe pre-cum?), after that I played with us both (Using different hands) until I got off...don't believe anything of mine got inside her. I don't believe she touched herself either...at least she says she doesn't believe she did

She has had no symptoms of being pregnant and she has taken 2 HPT's since then, both came back negative. It has been a few days since the last test and she just started having a runny nose and sore throat.

We have one more test left, and it has been close to 4 weeks since we messed around. If it comes back negative we are making a doctors appointment.

We have not had sex in over a year since we had a previous scare and decided to hold off till marriage. Her period is normally irregular, however, for the last few months it has been between the 20th and the 28th of the month (not exactly sure of the date.

We are normally careful, but whenever its late you can't help but think back on things and wonder if maybe you touched her and something accidentally got inside.

She is taking another HPT tomorrow and if it's negative she is making a doctors appointment.

I was wondering if anyone could help with this problem, I know I'm a guy, but I truly care and worry about her well-being. Anything at all is appreciated.

Thank you very much.