two weeks after my period i suddenly felt tired, sleepy, and started throwing up, i baught the home pregnancy test - urine test. i had three and they all turned out positive. i knew i was pregnant i felt so
i took abortion pills, bleeding for three days and small tissue came out. i had all the symptoms of a successfull abortion. a week later i tested my urine twice and it turned out positive - still pregnant.
i researched online and found that it will still be positive for few weeks even though i already lost the baby.
however i still feel extremly sleepy all the time, and i still throw up. i decided to do the hormone blood test two weeks after my abortion
it says : Beta H.C.G 18392.95 which according to the lab could mean that im 5 to 6 weeks pregnant
im extremly lost now. is it possible that im still pregnant even though i had all the symptoms of misscarrige ?
i cant afford the ultra sound right now, and i dont want to continue my pragnancy.
could this result be because i didnt have the cleaning yet ?

if you watch the commercials and read online, the abortion pill does not kill babies.
abortion pills only kill the fertilized egg that's starting to turn into a baby.
so you're probaly still pregnant, but I advise you go to the doctor and tell her
that you took the abortion pills and that you have been bleeding.
they might have hurt the fetus.

Obviously the pills didn't work! You might have just seen uterine lining and not the embryo! So you will need either another Chemically induced abortion OR a Medical Abortion! You need to go to the Free Clinic or Planned Parenthood clinic! Whom should be able to help you! DONT do anything by yourself, as you are further along, this coul have DIRE consequences for you!