my wife has wash abortion in hospital but first time it not effect and positive pragnancy test .after that 2nd abortion within 10 days but still pragnancy test is positive and vomoting tendency is going on. what we do please help me

Hi Prabhat,

It takes time for the hormones in your wifes body to return to normal levels.  It is VERY COMMON to have a positive pregnancy test after an abortion.

How long it will test positive depends upon how far along your wife was.

There are other tests, a quantitative test, that can tell the exact level of hCG in her blood/urine.  If you test again a week or so later and the level drops, she's no longer pregnant.

Hope it helps.

my wife's pragnancy for 2 months but sir vomiting is still continue .is there any chances pragnancy test negetive result

It can take several weeks for the tests to show negative after a 2 month pregnancy. It takes the body time to recover and yes, she can still have morning sickness type symptoms (nausea and vomiting).

It's normal.

thanks FOR help me