OK here it goes, I need some advice... Normally I have a steady period.. it usually comes the 24th of every month and lasts until about the 28th or so...In June I did not have a period... I figured I was just gonna be late but then it never came and I started getting pregnancy symptoms.. I had nausea.. cravings...sore breasts...Insomnia, then extreme tiredness... mood swings and so forth...so I took HPT's... four of them in fact and all said negative...but then this month...(July) I got my period...except this time it was very early... around the 15th or so and lasted like 7 days... wasnt abnormal in flow though..no severe cramps... but I am still having the same symptoms... my breasts are extremely sore...I still get cravings.. if I'm not nauseous I am starving to death...I'm getting headaches now... less Insomnia and more fatigue... I slept for two days straight not to long ago..and I keep having three different kinds of pain in my belly... the first kind stays right around my belly button... it actually feels like a circle of pain.. its like a burning sensation... and it stays really hard right around there... then the second is a weird sort of pain.. it feels like I've done to many sit ups or something... this kind goes all the way from the bottom of my belly up through my nipples...(doesnt go into my chest at all or nothing) and my belly usually feels really hard when this happens also...The third feels like mild period cramps and they just happen where normal cramps happen... at the bottom of my belly... none of them are constant...they sort of rotate and none are severe...just sort of annoying...but also when these pains start to happen I either get very nauseous.. very hungry... or I get dizzy and get like a hot flash... I dont know what it could be.... is it just my hormones? or is there a chance I could be pg still? and If there is a chance I could be pg, I would have conceived on June 7th and I would be in my 8th week and 5th day.... shouldnt my HcG level be detectable on a HPT? what should I do?? any advice will be helpful...

Hi there,

don't rule not being pregnant out too soon, my friend had periods right up to her 6th month and she hardly gained any real weight and she had twins