Hello, this is my first time having pregnancy symptoms. I'm 25, ready if it happened but not planning on having children for a couple more years.
My body is like a clock, I know every hair and bump, I had sex the day before I felt myself ovulate. I would be 6weeks if its the case.

My major symptoms:
Swollen breasts/enlarged nipples/veins appearing
Mild Cramping/bloated/constant butterflies
Headaches/backaches
Dizzy spells
Mood swings
Oily skin/my skin is breaking out more than usual
Always in the bathroom
etc... etc... on and on...

Doctors urine test negative, they sent me to have my breasts ultra-sound to see if they where growing from other reasons, nope!
I had a period when it was due, but was darker/brownish but regular!
The symptoms where the same BEFORE/DURING/AFTER the last bleed(period). Not decreased at all, I thought I miscarried but symptoms the same.

HAS ANYBODY had regular periods and tested negative while finding out later they where pregnant. I'm following my intuition, but frustrated at these symptoms, am I or am I not?? Either outcome is fine with me!!!

I am going through exactly the same thing...I got very ill about a month ago and have been nauseated ever since with bouts of severe diarrhea and vomiting I have been tested for everything...all negative including 2 urine pregnancy tests. I am now going through ultrasound and barium testing in the next few weeks but am unconvinced that I am not pregnant, I have 2 other children and nothing else makes sense!

The same thing is happening to me. Let me know what happens, ok?

same thing is happening to me. same symptoms and everything. ng pg tests, but looking to get a blood test soon. keep me updated!

Sigh, I am in the same boat, the only thing that accounts for all my symptoms is pregnancy, but period on time and negative hpts. I would be 5 weeks now.

I mean, I know my body, and I know when something is up, and I know when something makes sense and doesn't make sense. I have never felt anything remotely like this before. Either I am seriously ill with an unknown condition or I am pregnant and defying all logic and conventional wisdom.

I'm going through the same thing. In December, I started feeling very nauseous. Also - had food cravings and mood swings and very tired. Went to a alternative doc who muscle tested me and told me I was pregnant. All my nutrients were suddenly testing for less and I felt pregnant. I waited and took a urine pregnancy test and it was negative. I couldn't understand. Then it seemed that I got a period. Although, it was brown spotting and then different. I must have gone through 10 urine tests - one a day - and all negative. My breasts started growing and getting sensitive. My stomach has started growing and I'm heading to the bathroom all the time! Sometimes my breath is taken away if I lean over in a strange way - (I already have a two year old son) and so I know that everything I am feeling is what I felt with my first. Although, I never had a negative test or bleeding in my first pregnancy. I just moved across country and I've gained weight and bought pregnancy clothes. I called the OB in the new town and one wanted to know the date of my last period. I told her I wasn't sure and she said that if I was over 12 weeks then they couldn't see me! A friend of mine told me that when she was pregnant with her first child that she was vomiting every day for 5 months. She had numerous negative urine tests and negative blood tests. Finally, at 5 months - when she thought she was dying - the doctor ordered an ultrasound and there was the baby! She had a perfectly healthy baby, although a very sick pregnancy! so - at this point - knowing her story and reading so many others - the only way I'll be convinced that I'm not pregnant is to get an ultrasound! The only problem - the ultrasound technicians won't give an ultrasound without a prescription and no doctor will see me! They think I'm crazy if I'm honest. When I was pregnant with my first son - I called the OB and they asked if I had a positive pregnancy test and then had me come in for a confirmation of the pregnancy done with ultrasound. Of course, I don't live in that area anymore and so I'm so frustrated! I do have an appointment on Tuesday, but they want to do a blood test, which I already know can also be inaccurate. so - I'm thinking of calling and demanding an ultrasound or canceling the appointment. It is so nice to read all the posts here and very helpful! If anyone has any ideas - I'm all ears. Also - sometimes at night - I could swear I feel movement. If I am pregnant - I'd be in my 2nd trimester. I told my husband - I'm so frustrated I don't feel like seeing anyone and if a baby pops out I guess we'll know I was pregnant. ha ha! Actually - I went to a clinic also because I have a bit of a cough that just won't go away and I was hoping the doctor there could give me a prescription for an ultrasound. I went in and told them my symptoms and the doctor was such a jerk. He said lets do a urine test so I can make sure you're not pregnant so I can give you a stronger drug to help you with your cough. (which by the way he never actually examined me - he just made a decision based on "hearing" my cough from the hallway!) I told him that urine tests might not always be accurate and that I wanted an ultrasound - he said "we don't do that here" and I told him I wouldn't take the stronger prescription unless I was 100% sure. So - he gave me amoxicillian which I have not filled and sent me on my way. He said - "it's highly unlikely your pregnant with a negative urine test, but you be sure to come back and let me know if you are as that will be one for the books". He was so demeaning to me! Agggh! I'm so mad I even visited the clinic - especially being no closer to knowing whether I'm pregnant or not. I do hope I am pregnant, but at this point - I just want to know. I never thought it would be so difficult to find an answer.
so - again - any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Hearing your story brought tears to my eyes I am going through the same thing. I figure I am about 19 weeks pregnant. I have took 5 home pregnancy test all negative two blood test both negative. I have demanded an ultra sound and was laughed at. I have seen two doctors tried a pregnancy care center and planned parent hood no one will give me an ultra sound because I have a negative pregnancy test. I can feel flutters and have gained 10 lbs all I do is cry I am so frustrated because no one will help me.

I feel like I am gonna go mad, I feel so sorry for you ladies must be unreally fustrating, I hate my doctors and dont even want to go to have any pregnancy tests done so I completely understand were your coming from in that respect. I have not missed my period yet still got another 5 or 6 days till due, problem is I feel I have had every symton possible though I feel half of them to early. I was not planning on getting pregnant if I am, but two and a half weeks ago I started with severe tiredness followed by severe nausea and extremely sharp pains through my boobs, then the nausea eased off but continued with the tiredness and I get extreme severe dizziness like about 20 times a day if not more. For the past week I also had constant bloatedness like everyday all day, urinating more frequently and lots and lots of white vaginal discharge without any smell to the point I am having to wear pantyliners, my hips are like puffy like imflammation and sometimes quite sore also my ribs tend to feel quite uncomfortable as well at times. I have gained about 3 pounds and I have been 7 stone or under for years, now 7 stone 3 pounds. I am a size 6 or was and now my skinny fit jeans dont fit me. I feel immensely frustrated most of the time and upset the rest. I got some tests which are supposed to pick up 10muml but all so far negative, I would have thought that if these symtons were pregnancy I would have to have higher HCG levels to be experiencing them, also if I was only 3 and a half weeks pregnant is it possible to have all these symtons that early or should I be worried its something else. I guess the dizziness and swollens hips is quite scary for me to just ignore and think that I am pregnant and thats what it is but I am worried if I go to the doctors they might make the wrong judgement, put it this way I wouldn't trust them with my own life so how can I trust them with my unborn child if there is one. Desperate for advice anyone else had these symtons and had anything else worng with them. As I cannot drive a car the dizziness gets so bad.

ok so i am having pregnancy symptoms for a lil over a month now. my last period was aug 20 here it is oct 14 and nothing yet. i took a few urine tests and they came back negative. i also took a blood test that came back negative. yet i am still having these symptoms. a friend of mine went thru the same thing and her doctor ended up giving her an ultrasound and she found out she was 2 months pregnant. her urine and blood tests came back negative. so word to the wise get a doctor to look in there and see whats going on. my friend is 6 months pregnant and her tests still say negative

I feel so bad hearing all of this. I did the ovulation test thing for a whole month and it was negative the whole time. I have had regular period every 28 days. My last period was Sept 25, 2008 and until now, I have not had anything at all-- not even a spot. Took 6 urine tests-- all negative. I went to the MD and asked for a blood test and he won't give me one stating that the urine test was sufficient enough. I am sure he would have laughed at me if I did ask for an ultrasound. I have been dizzy, vomitting, bloated, feeling flutters... I just cannot understand why it is so hard for the MD to check me out since I do have insurance coverage which would make sure that they will get paid for their service and if not, they could have billed me and I would have gladly pay them. I just want to know what is going on. If it does come out that I am pregnant and am suffereing from complications because pf their malpractice, I might sue them for negligence.

Hi there, I'm 20 yrs old married woman, it would be my first child... I had 3 negative urine tests and an ultrasound today, and I was told I am not pregnant... But, I am not having periods for more than 2 months - my last one was by the end of August and now, it's November... I was not refused, however, to get ultrasound, but I am so confused...! I wasn't planning to have a baby now, and not even in the nearest 2 years, I am a full-time student and I am so young, I do not feel I am prepared for that now, but I never mind - if I am already pregnant, I would be happy. The thing is that I don't know anything, I have been told everything is fine and there is no need to worry, but nothing except that... And I must know exactly, what it is - if not pregnancy, then what is my diagnose...?! I don't really believe these uneducated doctors - they are either stupid that they can't tell you after so long time and several tests anything completly, or they try to send you home with nothing, so as they do not have to treat you... It's a common practise. You have to be clever and knowledgeable to speak to them...! When I went once to the hospital with a serious leg injury, they didn't even know what to do with me...! Seriously! I had an infection, the wound was very deep and I had to ask them for blood test, puss examination and other necessary things, otherwise they would just have a look and send me home with dressing on it! And later they would cut my whole leg off...! Actually, I was admitted to the hospital for one week, I had operation and after few months I still have problems with my leg, muscular and bone pains, and the mark from the surgery persists, it looks like a sponge with dots on it... It does not look normal, but the doctor said it is o.k., it is fine...! They are idiots. I think there is no point to waste time to go to the GP or wherelse, as they won't tell you anything at all...! Actually, I have gained much weight in last 2 weeks without over eating and without having fattening meals...! I had several food cravings and pain in the bottom of my belly, on the left side... I am experiencing mood swings and I also have a discharge from the vagina like during pregnancy. I was feeling heaviness in my belly without having a meal before and now, I am feeling dizzy, as well. I've got chronic backpain while standing for even one hour or typing on a keyboard of my laptop in sitting position... What's the matter with me? It's not really everything o.k. and I am pretty sure they will tell me the same steak of rubbish after two weeks if I go to the GP, as the lady said in the hospital - just see your GP for further information and prescription to help your periods come back...! I'm really fed up and tired, shall I leave...? My husband is laughing at me because from the beginning he did not really believe I may be pregnant, yet I was convinced I am... What to do...????! Help, please!

i thought that i was the only one felling like that. I've had my cycle and it spotted red/and brown and was lighter and shorter than it usual is. I've been vomiting for 3 weeks now and sleeping more than usual,felling bloated,just say i have alot of symptoms of pregnacy. I've taken 2 pregnancy test and both came out negative. I'm just hopeing that it is too early to tell but, if I was I would be 5 weeks.

i'm also happy that i have found this forum. i've had pregnancy test after pregnancy test, but they still come out negative. the doctors attribute my weight gain to thyroids. i took the meds, but have still maintained the weight around my abdomen. i can squeeze a little fluid from my breast, doc. says it's because my hormones are out of wack. i don't feel movement all the time, but when i press on my stomache, i feel a bulge inside and sometimes i feel something move beneath my hand. again, doc. attributes it to gas (as if i don't know what gas feels like). i don't know if i'm going crazy and having symptoms of phantom pregnancy or if i am really pregnant. i think it is the latter, but i'm so frustrated. i have not missed a period, but that is the time when i feel even more movement. not just flutters, but like something is hitting me from the inside. i once read on one of the forums where it was said that the lady still had her period, she didn't feel the movement because her baby was more towards her back (centrally located). any one knows what i'm referring to?

All my take-home tests have been negative. I have all the symptoms, so it doesn't add up what-so-ever. The doctors urine test also came out negative. The doctor pressed on my abdomen, and it was sore. So she told me even if the urine test came out negative I would receive a blood test. I'm going in for my blood test tomorrow, and since my stomach size has increased, I'm going to receive an ultra-sound regardless, the outcome of the blood test. My abdomen has been growing more sore everyday.

I have the same thing happening to me. I was takin birth control pills but missed some, so I just quit taking them. I was nauseus in the mornings and very sensitive to different smells before I quit taking it. but like i said i had missed pills. I bled for 10 days after stopping taking the pills. Now its a month later, Im still nauseus in the mornings and throwing up sometimes. I also get very very dizzy and feel like im going to pass out. My breasts are so sore to touch especially my nipples. I don't think I have missed a period due to the 10 day bleeding. I've taken 2 home pregnancy tests, 2 urnine tests at the doctors and they all came back neg. I went and asked for a blood test and they said it was a waste of money and that I should wait and see if I start and if i don't then come back, I also explained to them that my mom had 4 periods and took 5 preg. tests before they found me and she was 4 months pregnant. But they still didn't want to do the blood test. Its soo dumb, I just wanna know if im pregnant or not. I mean if I am thats fine I'll be happy but I smoke cigs. and I want to stop if im pregnant. If Im not preg. then sometihng is still wrong with me and they have no idea what it is.. WHAT SHOULD I DO.. ANY ADVICE?!