Hi i really need help my last period was December 23rd 2011 and now im only spotting  i have had two negative HPTs but i have all the symptoms of pregnancy, im throwing up from the smell of food, food cravings for nuttella and cheese weird i kno, Cramps, the skin around my nipples are darker and sensitive and my breasts hurt a lot, im forever going to the toilet. im not sure what to do im 18 but my boyfriend and i do want a child i just dont kno if im pregnant or not the test say NO but i really think i am... and i asked my doctor for a blood test and all he gave me was a HPT :/ 

im in the same boat as u honey, i have all the same symptoms. there are some women whos pregnancy doesnt show up on a hpt until they are like 3 months along. but go to ur nearest planned parenthood and get a blood test. let me know what happens

so it turned out that i am 8 weeks pregnant 2day. i had read that the test results r more accurate if u wait till u r 2 weeks late which is what i did and got a positive hpt