I am a mother of a 4 year old girl aged 32. Is there any truth in the general belief of Indian women that the Uterus elongate down by doing skipping exercise?

I am a mother of a 4 year old girl aged 32. Is there any truth in the general belief of Indian women that the Uterus elongate down by doing skipping exercise? i am 5.3 ft and 64 kgs ...and bitt knee pain pls give me advise

I have never heard that the uterus can become stretched during skipping exercises, but undertaking some activities such as heavy lifting can damage pelvic muscles that can lead to a prolapsed uterus. I notice that you are also complaining of a sore knee. I would avoid skipping as this is a high impact activity which could damage your knee further and perhaps the fact that it has started hurting is a way of your body to warn you that you may be damaging your knee. You would be best to undertake a more gentle exercise.

hi,

No side effects or uterus elongate down by doing skipping exercise..

Thanks for your mgs