I'm 14 and almost weigh 300 lbs. I'm 5 ft. 8 in. and I'm trying to lose weight but its not working. what do I do? I'm trying to do exercises in my room every night. drinking water. but what else do I do? I don't think its working..especially since there is school its harder to exercise.

Hay I have had waight problems for meny years you are doing the right thing by drinking lots of water u need to have a heathly diet tho and if u get the time go to a gym on a weekend and do lots of walking u are still very yong n still growing so dnt over do it ok

Supporter

make sure you watch what you eat, dont eat as much junk food ie pizza candy bars drink soda. try cutting it out entirly from your diet. also something that worked for me was not taking seconds at meals and making sure that when i am eating i am eating because i am hungery not because i am bored depressed or just because i want to. try drinking at least a gallon of water a day. as far as exersising is concered just keep yourself moving if you ae sitting in your desk at school do leglifts while you work on that paper take the stairs always and everywhere walk to places as much as possible. it take a looooog time to loose weight but if you keep at it and are diligent you will see results. i lost 60lbs in 6 months just from doing the things listed above i hope it works for you :)

I've weight 210 & lost 30 pounds in a month . Thats like a pound every day . First of all dont EAT STREET FOOD . drink alot of water . Try and not eat things eith oil . Eat small meals , and if you feel like piging out dtink lots of water . Dont drink soda . You should pay attention to the back of thr ingredients . Make sure theres less faat . Any questions message mr

Hey !
i can strongly relate to your condition,but i've been on a very healthy undepriving diet,and am 60 kgs now !
some tips:
-REGULAR EXERCIZE !(preferable in a gym-aerobics)
-Walking
-drink lots of water.
-only cut fried food and sweets.(u can have a piece of choclate b4 exercizing)
-cut salt(reserves water in body)
-put a specific amount in a meal,and dont add anymore.
-never eat while on the internet or watching TV(u'll get distracted and eat alot bcz ur not actually satisfied with what ur eating)
-dance in ur room !
-take photos of yourself in ur underwear,fix it beside a photo of a perfect body(actress,friend,relative,girl u know...) set this photo as ur wallpaper and desktop background
and whenever u come to eat just think: is it worth it?
- look at the mirror and admire your face,why wont u make it even better by getting thin?
-if u saved some money,buy the most adorable dress(size medium) and think : am gonna fit in this :D
-most important eat 3 meals ! or 5-6 small meals
-HAVE BREAKFAST LIKE KING,LUNCH LIKE A PRINCE,AND DINNER LIKE A POUR MAN.
IMPORTANT ! AFTER EXERCIZING DO NOT EAT UNTIL 2 HOURS PASS,BCZ EVERYTHING U EAT WILL BE STORED !!