Hello! I have a kidney stone and I have a question for you. Regarding the fact that I am a little bit overweight (ok, it is not a little bit) can I exercise. If I can exercise, can you recommend me appropriate sport. This is very important to me and I hope that you will answer me. I am thanking you in advance!

Hello! Well, I would not say that exercising is recommended. If you start to exercise some sport, you will probably jump or run and that can move your kidney stone and I am sure that you know how much that is painful. If you want to exercise, I suggest you to try with yoga. Yoga is not hard and I think that it will be appropriate for you.

well ...i just got a 1cm kidney stone removed which was stuck in my ..welll .. i donno what its called .. some bladder ..i got 2 smaller ones still stuck somewhere close to my kidney . i'll say . that doing exercises should only help .. cause it'l help the stone to move a lil bit ..down to the uterus and finally out of it through urine ..it may be a lil painful though ..still .. gettin that stone out of u is more imp..
i think .. skipping would be a gr8 exercise and jogging would be even better ... these exercises along with lots and lots of water should help the stones to drain out of ur system ..
well one more thing u may be able to do. ..well i donno if u should do it or not ..perhaps u should ask ur doctor ... get a D/J stent fixed in u .. cause that should ensure the smooth flow of the stones from ur kidney to ur urinay bladder and thenfinally outside .. i have got that stent fixed in me too .. my doc told me tat it should help .. so . ..

A kidney stone doesn't travel through your uterus! Maybe you mean ureters?

Just reading the stupidity from this comment makes me want to do the exact opposite of what this person said...

Good thing - They tried to help.
Bad thing - You sound like a nasty troll!
I know who I would rather take advice from.

If someone doesn't know what they're talking about, how the hell can they help. There is a real possibility they could give bad advise and cause...