what are the side effects of weight lifting. does it affects the testicles in any way?

Weight lifting doesn't affect the testicles unless you end up lifting too much and get a hernia or something like that. The only other time weight lifting has ever really affected testicles is if you actually take steroids or something like that, which will cause your testicles to shrink. I hope that this has been helpful. Please let us know.

Hallo, I have to agree on this one with helthandfitnessguy. Lifting weight has no effect on testicles. As he said only hernia can happen if you lift too much weight. And hernia can make your testicles feel pressured and then they tend to shrink.
However, if you control the weight that you lift up, than in my opinion you won’t have any problems at all. Just make a plan and be regular in exercises and you will gain enough muscle in few months. It is not a simple task, I have to tell you. You need to work hard if you want to have muscular body.
I hope this help you in some way. All the best,
Karen

Actually, when it comes to the side effects of weight training and testicles, I think there's more to that than most guys would like to admit. Serious weight lifting can sometimes damage the abdominal wall, even leading to an inguinal hernia in some cases. In addition, excess weight lifting can actually cause your testosterone levels to drop, unlike moderate weight lifting, which can cause testicle pain among other things. Steroids, which some people use, also definitely lead to low testosterone levels. This is not a simple matter of if you lift weights, your testicles will shrivel up and you'll be in pain, but depending on how you approach bodybuilding, it can happen.

Weight lifting can cause undescend of testis