Hello everyone! I am very busy trying to lose a lot of weight at the moment, and I have been thinking about one of those low-carb diets. You know, I have heard that they make you lose weight really quickly. But cutting out carbs probably causes some side effects? What are the side effects of cutting out carbs?

Hi, if I may their is a great book out there FOOD AND HEALING by Annmarie Colbin, read it, it covers in details various diets and their side effects...it may help you make an informed decision.

Have fun.

the best and safest way to lose weight is to eat well, count calories and exercise. I've lost 25 pounds after pregnancy doing exactly that. It might be tedious at first, but in time you learn how many calories there are in each meal, food item. Whenever I wanted that piece of cake soooo badly, I would work out a bit more to burn it. I still do that, in a way counting calories becomes obsession. You also have cool web-site that can help you count.

Cutting carbs is like going on the Atkins diet, and the side effects of that are bad breath, constipation and tiredness.