My Indian friend uses this jolen cream for bleaching the skin. I am quite appalled and think her skin is lovely the way it is, but she says that they all do it in India. Surely, a cream like jolen has its fair share of side effects? What can you tell me about them? What consequences does the use of jolen have on the body?

Hello Shelton,

Even I use Jolen since a long time now. I haven't had any side effects till date. Here, the question is not about the product but about the skin type. I would advice you to apply a little bit of this bleach on your arm and see if their is any redness or itching. If nothing happens then you can go ahead.

These bleach creams also help in fighting pigmentation. But I am planning to go for a skin whitening or an anti pigmentation therapy soon.

Regards

can you tell me how frequently you bleach your face. I have uneven skin tone on face and if i use Jolen, will it help me out with this.

How often do I use the Jolen Creme Bleach? My skin is blotchy on my face.