PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME A CREAM THAT WILL GET RIDE OF PIMPLES

Hello, i've been using retin-A micro in the morning and Duac topical gel at night for about a year now i haven't had but maybe one or two pimples since i've cleared up! considering i had them very bad. The thing with the creams is that it takes sometime to show improvement. A good six months and you should be clear!! be patient , it is worth it trust me you just have to keep up with it everyday. Hope this helps

Hi- I just thought I'd add my little two cents here- when I was a teen, believe it or not, the dermatologist recommended AQUA VELVA tonic to get rid of pimples. I put it on daily BEFORE using any cream, and it REALLY helped. I think it has some kind of alcohol in it that soaks up the pimple. Might try it if nothing else works, good luck! ;-)

Leeza

i have extremely oily skin .. nthing worked better than proactive and if u wnt my advice the trick is to use it as directed and buy the refining mask use it religously and u will see results within a week or two i promise it worked for me and my friends

Alright so yeah, I am 14 and don't have pimples but every now and again i do. But what i use is all natural burt's bee's, (Blemish Oil) And it works within like 2 days

hello sir /madam

I am male 24 years,I have a problem with black heads on my nose, and by continuous pressing and removing my black heads, there are many holes on my nose, do u have any treatment for closing holes permanently on my noise.

If u have any treatment for this please let me now the type of treatment u provide...

Thanking you..

This isn't a cream but I find that Almay concealer is really good at taking away pimples. They have a new line of makeup designed just for this. I bought some and it took away the zit that I had in two days tops.

When i was having pimples, my doctor told me to use quinoderm cream and all the pimples disappeared slowly.

to cure pimples; there are simply many ways..
I'll try this before and i think it works..
apply a large amount of toothepaste on your face
and you have a hot cooling sensation?
let it rest for a few minutes and then,
wash it off..after washing off the toothpaste;
wash your face with your facial cleanses..
This helps to block pores too..
Oh yea..you have to wash with warm water
and not hot water..
NEVER EVER TOUCH YOUR FACE OR NEVER EVER LET YOUR
HAIR TOUCHES YOUR FACE..
Seriously; you don't need thse chemical medicines at all..
because my big patch of pimples had gone off naturally..
try it..let it go naturally by driink plenty of water daily and
wash your face with facial cleanses twice daily,eat fruits and vegetables,
and cut down food that are oily..

Good diet, exercise, and not too much sun. Most important!

I use Proactiv's repairing lotion. It's good for me because the benzoyl peroxide is only 2.5%. Most creams on the market are 5% or more, and that's just too much for me!

If Proactiv doesn't work, I'd suggest trying some of Neutrogena's acne products. Neutrogena has been around a long time, and they make a range of good stuff, from washes and all-over-the-face creams to spot pimple treatments. You can see their products here:
If neither of those work, or if you have a lot of breakouts, see your doc. A LOT of people respond well to plain old antibiotic treatment. Also (I don't know if the OP is male or female), some birth control pills help, too. Yaz worked great for me. Obviously, this only works if you're a female. :P

Finally, change your pillowcase often. Sleep on one side one night, the other side the next night, and then change it. Also, only use your washcloth ONCE, and be sure they're washed in hot water and without fabric softener. I have a stack of cheap white washcloths from Target that I can use to wash my face, then just throw in the washer and wash with detergent, bleach, and hot water.

Oh, and for the person with holes from blackheads -- nothing will shrink pores. If you keep them clean, they may get smaller on their own. The ones on my nose did, it just took a while.

try using MINT JULUP creme...its cheap at a drug store in the facial cleansers area...its made to shrink up enlarged pores. worked for me! good luck hun

oily foods have nothing to do with your face, the oil from foods doesn't go into your skin, even if it did it wouldn't travel through your skin.

----

Try different skin care products see what one works best, try switching between 2or 3 products that work for you, your skin will get used to one product and be able to fight it. Everyones skin is different but remember to get an oil-free product. I use all-natural products and they may be a few bucks more but for me its worth it.

**remember to take off all your foundation and at least most of your eye makeup (it can run down your face).

Toner. it can be any brand they all make it. after you extract a black head (you should only ever extract the black ones. NEVER pop your pimples) apply toner to your face. its very acidic and it will shock your pores back closed so as not to let more dirt in.

as for the oringal poster. Duac topical gel really does work wonders.

and as far as concealer goes Almay really has been the best I've found and like 'cleverusername' stated thay have a clear complexion line.

eating oily food does not affect if you will get pimples or not. but a good diet and exercise does promote healthy skin.

definitely try and not touch your face. sleep with your hair up. so your face isnt rolling on your hair. and wash your face every morning and night.

pro active cream is good

thank's buddy for helping me ,

EVEN I DID THE SAME WITH THE TOOTHPASTE

it really worked now i don't any of them