I have a serious acne problem and it is not getting any better with good skin care and over the counter drugs, and I am thinking about duac now. What are the results that you get with duac? Is duac a good anti-acne medication? And also, does duac have any side effects that I should know about?

Duac is a topical gel that is combination of two antibiotics which should stop the skin inflammation ad solve acne problems in cases like yours, when only good skin care is not helping all that much. Common side effects of Duac gel are peeling, itching, redness, and dryness of skin, and while you’re using Duac you should really take care to limit your exposure to stronger sunlight. For acne, it may take up to 12 weeks of two times a day applications for the full effect of the gel to be seen. And, even then, for some people it works fine, for some doesn’t, so in the end, it comes down to you and your judgement wether you are willing to give it a try.