i am a 14 year old girl and i am the average hight and weight for a 14 year old girl. i eat about 1200 calories a day normally, and i run 2-6 times a week. i started taking 36 mg a day of Concerta. what is likely to happen with my weight fluctuation? will i lose weight and how fast will every thing happen? how much will i lose/week? thanks!

answer fast cuz i reeeeeally need to know

Hi there, I think that it helps for us to know what your actual height and weight are to actually determine what would work for you. It looks like right now you are taking in far too few calories to be healthy especially if you run as much per week as you say that you do. I would need a bit more info first though. Please let me know.

5'4" and 126 lbs. ive been taking 36 mg/day.

Are you trying to lose weight at this point? It looks to me like you are at a pretty average height and weight for a girl your age. I think that you should consider not trying to lose any further weight and just concentrate on exercising instead. So long as you look okay, your weight doesn't matter. You could be 150 but look fine. I hope you do reconsider trying to lose weight.

I know that Adderall will make you lose weight because it's an amphetamine, and it suppresses your appetite. Be mindful that it won't speed up your metabolism permanently and if you take it often you can be at more of a risk of gaining weight later because your metabolism will be dependent on that rush.

You can wiki- 'amphetamine' to get a basic idea of how Adderall works, as far as Concerta-- I have no info.