My father likes his drink and has been drinking a lot of rum lately. I know he is the stubborn type and I don't think he will stop drinking if I tell him it isn't good for him. I still wanted to know if there are any particular side effects associated with drinking rum?

Alcohol is bad for the whole organism and all its individual parts, if large quantities are being consumed. I think that there is a difference in the quality of alcohol and the way it is produced, and I also think the percentage of alcohol matters. Rum, being a spirit, can obviously do more damage more quickly than, let's say, beer.

Rum is a alcoholic drink so it has side effects rum might give you gut rot and wine might give you killer headaches.

Rum and vodka have side effects for men...it can lead to impotency...it reduces the production of sperm...so pls avoid it

well I ve been drinking since past two years. and since then when I tested my sperm count, it was phenomenon, it increased upto 5%.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

tell me rum or vodka

Take testbooster it will help u brother

Impotency is their.. but more over side effect in daily use drinkers.. social drinking no prblm