I am doing a bit of research into the effects that different spirits have on the body. I mean, of course there is getting drunk if it is consumed in high enough doses. But for instance, some spirits leave hangovers while others appear not to. I am under the impression that this has a lot to do with the quality of the spirit in question. If you've enjoyed jack daniels before, what were the side effects you experienced? I'd be happy if you would participate in my experiment!

That's interesting! I have had Jack Daniels before but I can't actually remember what the side effects were. I do like good quality alcohol, and whenever it happens that I drink a cheap wine I do notice a terrible hangover the next day. Call it "chateau migraine" if you like! I think Jack Daniels must be on the more OK side of things. We all know it isn't cheap! It is not one of my favorite whiskeys, but it is still quality alcohol.

i know that when i drink alot of jack daniels or even if i mix alot of spirits i black out.

Jack daniels is the devil. If you want to dance with the devil take some shots and hell be knocking on your door. Let me not mention that jack daniels is a creeper. It will sneak up on you when you least expect it

it makes you hot in the upper body and legs a little flimbsy after the 2nd shot then after you feel like walking out of a steam room and like a walking body with no bones but if you cant handle that it gets to the point where u cant see stright and causes the nerve system to collaps and black out or extinguish

alcohol drinking  addiction cause more illness. A person who is addicted for drug or alcohol. He must be totally upset by physically or mentally.

Personally after trying other spirits and what have you. Jack Daniels is the only thing I'll really drink. I typically don't get hangovers off it. I know a lot of people that get mean off the stuff, although for me it makes me want to be social and carefree. JD and me have been friends going on 6 years now

That's so true it can make you black out eyes roll back unable to see straight unable to move lower legs.

I was told once the dark spirits are bad and the lighter spirits such as vodka are good?...that was from a guy that managed to get up and go to work the day after drinking though!...a functioning alcoholic, if I kept up with him having 'a drink' I'd be in bed for 1 day after and my life down, down...I managed 2 get away thank god

I like JD I don't get a hangover. I have a good appetite in the morning and best of all it makes me turned on
I'm female by the way

JD gives me a instant headache the moment i start drinking it :( Its the only alcholic drink i stay away from, but all i know i could be allergic lmao.

When I drink jack danial it’s make me Sneeze makes my nose run I can’t stop sneezing

Jack creeps up like the devil , I usually just sip right out the bottle. I’ll warn you now DONT DRINK TILL YOU FEEL A BUZZ, because by that time the full effect hasn’t kicked in yet. If you want to se El Diablo then by all means go over half a bottle in one night .... a little tip I have is try to make it in the trash can to avoid cleaning carpets