I am a person with really white skin, and tanning in the sun does not do all that much for me. I have used sunbeds when I was younger, and now that the summer is here again, I am tempted by sunbeds yet again. Are the side effects of sunbeds really as bad as they say? Or are there people who thionk the odd tanning session here and there can't do much harm?

Hi Krlyn! I'm a person with really whit skin and tanning in the sun does not do all that much for me to except of sunburns. I have tried sunbeds too but that doesn't work for me as well. I'm not an albino but there is definitely something strange about my skin. I also tried a lot of tanning lotions but they give me nothing but ugly brown stains and it smells awfully. As for the side effects of sunbeds, luckily, I haven have no experience but I heard about side effects like: permanent skin damage, increased skin fragility and blistering, burnt and peeling skin, dry and itchy skin or a rash, eye infections, increased risk of cataracts in the eye, increased risk of skin cancer etc. I read about some categories that should absolutely avoid sunbeds : the under 16, people who burn easily ! , people with pale skin, fair or red hair, people with lots of freckles or moles, people who have had skin cancer or have a family history of it etc. a lot of reasons to avoid it and start to love your white skin :-D , I do.
All the best to you!

i need some thing for my chest i took a sunbed n the side effects are preety bad help please 

It is bad to be tanning yourselves because it could be one of the reasons why you have signs of premature aging. It damages the cells of your skin.