Hi, I have a problem that has bothered me my entire life. Every summer holiday I spend in the shade and avoid sunlight. You see, I am very pale. I have tried on more than one occasion to get some suntan, but every time I get sunburns. This is very frustrating for me. Do you have some advice how can I prevent sunburn, because I am very pale?

Hi, I have the same problem as you. Fortunately, I realized some time ago, after countless attempts, that my complexion is just not designed for sun tanning. But, I have seriously endangered my health until I figured this out. I suffered severe sunburns few times. Some of these were second degree burns and the pain I have experienced was intense. I would advise you to avoid sun all together if you want to avoid sunburns. Under this I consider that during summer you try to stay indoors between eleven and five hours. When you go out wear light clothes that cover as much skin as possible. Also the clothes should be light colored. When you are on vacation use sunscreen that has the highest sun protection factor you can find. And you should also face the fact that you cannot get sun tan that you so much desire because you don’t have the necessary pigments in your skin.