Hi, after every summer holiday I go through a very uncomfortable period. I experience very little sunburn that in time turns to a very nice sun tan. But all this does not last long, because after few weeks my skin starts to peel off. And this is the most annoying part. This peeling off is always followed by itchy feeling. Do you know why this is happening? Is there some way for me to avoid the itching and keep my beautiful tan?

Hi, I understand that suntanned skin is very popular and that people are willing to do almost anything to achieve their desired tan. But, you should know that with every time you get sunburned your chances of getting skin cancer enhance. Even though you consider these small sunburns necessary to get the results, the damage you are doing to your skin is irreparable. The best advice I could give you is to try to avoid these sunburns all together. Some people just do not have complexion that is designed for sun tanning. Based on you experience I would conclude that you are one of those people. So to avoid the itching and skin peeling off you should not expose your skin to the stress that sunburns does to it.