Hello. One question- Are you familiar with Nugenix testosterone booster? 

I think it’s a relatively new product, is it? I don’t know. It was only recently that I heard of it. And I am usually informed when something new comes up. 

Anyway, I need to lose some weight. And since I am not in my 20s anymore, I also wouldn’t mind a testosterone booster because of its other benefits. I am thinking to try Nugenix, but before I do, can you tell me something more about it. For example are there any side effects of it that might be unpleasant?  Thanks. 

Hi Master22. I’ve never used any testosterone booster even though I am 40 years old. I never needed one. But I have a few friends that have been using them for a while. Let me just tell you, testosterone boosters are not healthy at all. You should read some articles about testosterone boosters in general before you start using this one. My close friend is currently using it and not because he wants to (he wasted a lot of money on it), but because his body just stopped naturally producing testosterone. Now taking it is not just an option for him anymore.

My brother has used it and he has never had any side effects of it. 

I remember back when he started using it I was so worried. I had no clue what testosterone boosters are but I had this idea that they’re something bad, just like steroids. I still have that same idea when it comes to testosterone boosters, and I am much more informed about them now.

As for Nugenix specifically, I searched the internet, read tons of reviews by many guys. They mention different side effects.

Some say they experienced all kinds of side effects simultaneously like hair loss, headache, and stomach discomfort.  

Hello everyone.

I will try to make my story short. You asked about the side effects, and sorry SabrinaD, but the reviews that you can find online are not at all reliable. I mean, who can confirm that those headaches weren’t caused by completely different thing, and since testosterone boosters tend to be used by men 30+, hair loss is not that uncommon in that age and it might be just a coincidence.

The main ingredient of Nugenix is Fenugreek seed extract. This ingredient has a wide range of side effects. Some of them are:  nasal congestion, upset stomach, coughing, wheezing, facial swelling, diarrhea, gas, bloating etc.