My teenage daughter is covered in acne, and feels terrible about it. I also feel sad seeing her skin, which was so delicate and lovely before, being all blotchy and infected now. I really want to help my daughter get rid of the acne, and make her feel good about herself again. She wants to use zineryt for the acne now, and if it helps I am all for it, but I am also worried about the side effect because a co-worker of mine told me anti acne medication can be brutal sometimes.

I don't think there is any need to be concerned about this particular acne medication. Did you know that zineryt is essentially an antibiotic? The cream is applied onto the facial area and perhaps the back, if there is acne there as well. What zineryt will do is stop the bacteria from multiplying, and altering the sebum production of the skin.