Why some people get acne and other don’t. My best friend, same age as I am had like two acne in her whole life and I in age of 28 have face like I ma still I puberty and Her skin little dryer then mine, but there is no any drastic difference between us. What causes acne anyway?

I am sorry but the cause of acne is unknown. Doctors think certain factors might cause it such as a hormone increase in teenage years, hormone changes during pregnancy, also heredity, starting or stopping birth control pills. Sometimes, the hair, sebum, and skin cells clump together into a plug and the bacteria inside causes swelling. Then when the plug starts to break down and acne grows. I am like you; I have problems with acne whole life. I went to check my self and it is due to hormonal imbalance. I guess this will clear you why some people get acne and others don’t.