Is there anybody out there who could tell me the symptoms of lymphadenopothy ? I may have reason to suspect that my daughter suffers from it as there are some enlarged nodes in her neck and she has a fever whole day today. What are the treatments for lymphadenopothy ?I wouldn’t even know that this condition existed if my co worker haven’t told me that her daughter was diagnosed with it.

The symptoms of lymphadenopathy are: swollen and enlarged lumps in the neck, back of the head, or other locations of lymph nodes, tenderness of the nodes, although the nodes may not be painful if the child is no longer ill, warmth or redness of the skin over the lymph nodes, fever and history of illness. Swollen lymph nodes are usually linked to some infection or even disease, so it would be good if you daughter is checked by a pediatrician. There are some treatments for lymphadenopathy. They are: antibiotic medications to treat an underlying bacterial infection, or medications or procedures to treat other conditions that may have caused the lymph node enlargement.