I had very pain and cramps in my legs. My physician prescribed Methocarbamol 750mgs, so pain and cramps stopped. Six months ago I was put on simvasatin and the pain and cramps came back even worse than before it was hard to get out of bed or to even walk. I stopped taking simvasatin, went back to Methocarbamol, my legs are much better now! How other did with simvastin?

I have been off of 40mg of simvasatin after having taken for 8 years. Quite over 100 days ago at suggestion of doctor after experiencing recurring pain in legs and back, also just plain lack of strength. These pains have subsided in the past three weeks, but now having problem in knees. Orthopedist advises problem in knee cap area and suggests surgery to cut muscle and put less pressure on knee cap, cartilage damage in this area.