Hi, I am suffering from arthritis for many years. When I get up everything hurts me, while I walk it’s eve worse. I may do knee replacement surgery, so I would appreciate more info on it.

Painful knees are a common problem among elderly people, and the it’s mostly caused by knee arthritis in this population. Treatment including anti-inflammatory medicines , cortison injections and physical therapy are possible methodes to deal with severe disease. The aim is to return people affected by arthritis to daily activities. When medications are of no use anymore, with progression of arthritis replacement surgery us needed to bring back patient’s mobility. The immobility is result of degenerative process of cartilage. The knee becomes inflamed and the damaged cartilage, inflamed tissues, and exposed bone are pain inducers.