My knee cap tears and pops when I am walking and when I sit down and I can feel what I think is fluid in their. It is a little swollen too. What could the problem be?

well just so u kno theres allready fluid in your knee cap and u should probably go to the dr. before u hurt your self anymore then u allready have so yea....

Hallo,
This is very serious problem. Knee cap is really one of the essentials parts of your legs and they have multiple function. Now can you tell me more how this condition started to happen? If you have a swollen you should try to put some ice on the knee in order to get rid of the swelling. Also do you have a lot of pain in your knee? Your knee should not be as free as you are describing it. In my opinion you should talk to your doctor about this and see what can be done. I hope this helped you in any possible way.

All the best to you,
Karen