Hi, I have problem with my knees. I suffer from psoriatic arthritis and a lot of my joints are in bad condition. But my knees are the worst par, I can`t straighten them out, especitally the left one. My doc told me that it would be best to have a knee fusion on my left knee. Sounds reasonable but still not sure what to do. Anybody with experience?

Hi, yeah, I did knee fusion, and it was the biggest mistake in my whole life. I had a total knee replacement of my both kness and after a month the first problem occur. I fell down and my knee cap got fractured. My doc told me that I will have to do surgery. So I had a knee fusion. And now, I can`t walk up stairs and when I go down stairs it takes forever. My leg can`t bend and I have to wear special shoes. Standing for a long time is very painful. Going to the bathroom is a nightmare. Can`t drive my car because my legs won`t bend. Can`t sit on a normal chair. I heard there are few docs that do reversals of the fusion and that is now my only hope.