The last 2 months I have had heart pulpitations that sent me to the ER when I also dealt with constant lightheadedness,trouble breathing,nausea, dizzyness, and chest tightening. twice the ysent me home with all kinds of test done on my heart and chest all fine, blood work done, etc...noone knows whats going on with me ,can anyone help for the next doc appointment, so I cna suggest any other tests, thanks!

I have had the same symptoms and probably for the same period of 2 months.
Been to Emergency Unit twice. Had chest xray, blood tests and heart monitoring. Nothing.
Due to have further blood tests through my GP.

I find its worse in the morning and last thing at night. Trying to sleep upright hoping this will let me get some sleep.

I'm thinking this is Anemia and will try some Iron and B12 supplements.

This is scary, worse not knowing what it is.

As sick as it is, i know, it sounds like symptoms of stress. I have all those symptoms, a million tests run and all they can come up with is anxiety.

It's tough to swallow, but quite possible

It really does sound like anxiety. These are all symptoms.

I've been getting the same thing. I call them "episodes" of palpitations and nausea. I believe my heart starts pounding out of my chest then I feel nauseous. I call this an episode because it lasts for hours. I would say it's stress or anxiety, but it happens to me usually at night while I'm sleeping. I wake up out of my sleep with this.

I too have the same symptems as you discribe heat pounding, (thought it was a heart attack) nausea and light headeness where I live in France this condition has a name its called Spasmophilie, its definatly related to stress, consult a homeopath, I have been receiving treatement for a 18 months and have only had 1 attack since Good Luck

I also had most of the symptoms after I quit smoking earlier in the year, palpitations, dizzyness, nausea, chest tightness and night sweating/hot flush. I think there are signs of anxiety from nicotine withdrawal on myself. I get easier now, but it was awe full at the earlier time when I suffered those symptoms.

TA

So glad I found this! I was jut in the ER today with those symptoms. I've had heart palpitations, nausea, night sweats, etc. for a little over a month now and have been pawned off from doctor to doctor. I will defiantly be checking back for any more ideas on what this could be.

So glad I found this! I was in the ER today with those exact symptoms. They sent me home and told me that I'd need to see a cardiologist. I've been having nausea, night sweats, palpitations, etc. for a little over a month now. I'll definitely be checking back to see if anyone has any other ideas on what this could be.

It's so comforting to know that someone else is going thru this.
I have always felt like I had something terribly wrong and they just haven't found it or maybe I am going crazy.
What I don't understand is, if so many women have the same symptoms
then why can't they find out what causes it or how to treat it. I would love to know how others deal with work and everyday living and this condition.
It dictates every area of my life.
Love to chat with anyone.
It sure helps to talk with others.

%-)

Same here. It seems to start late afternoon and be the worst at night. Not too bad in the a.m. but I'm not sleeping very well so mornings are a drag from that. I can't tell if the other posters are male or female, but a friend mentioned these can be peri-menopause symptoms. Has anyone had any luck alleviating their symptoms?

I had these exact symptoms, they started waking me up out of sleep, & then progressed into also happening during the day. I was diagnosed with panic/anxiety disorder, & started taking Xanax & Ativan. After about a year, i only need the Xanax occasionally for an "attack", but i do take a low dose before going to bed (two 0.5 mg tablets) every night. I have gotten a lot better with time-hang in there, because it does get better. You have to find a Dr. that is sympathetic to these sorts of issues & willing to work with you.

i recently started having all of these symptioms, and was diagnosed with a mitral valve prolapse. the mvp is causing an irregular heartbeat, which is causing everything else. there are treatments, but no cures, it's very common, and it won't kill you.

Ok, this just happened to me and I've just gotten back to my desk after spending a half an hour in the restroom, with ice on my back and a damp paper towel on my forehead and back of my neck. I was very light headed and nauseated, and couldn't get comfortable standing or sitting.

This is scary!

43 year old, no real health problems except migraines and a little overweight.

I have been going thru the same symptoms for just over 8 years now, in the begining when it started i was 15 and they said i was just looking for attention when tests came back negative and for a while i stopped telling anyone when it was happening until i collapsed 4 yrs later when i was 19 and rushed to the emerg. i spent 5 days in the hospital going thru test after test and all they said was it looked like a heart murmer and anziety and i should take it easy for a while. My symptoms have been getting much worse since then now im 23 and have over the past 6 months been feeling heavyness/pushing on my chest, diff. breathing, panic, dizziness, light headedness, pain, numbness and tingeling in my left arm. I have appts. with cardio dr. next month to see whats going on and a stress test the following month.