Alright, I'm kind of young (thirteen) and I have been singing a bit for the past few days. Yesterday, I noticed the side of my throat had a slight pain, nothing too extreme, just a little sore. So, I just kept singing. (I don't sing in a group or anything. I sing frequently while doing things like drawing, writing, etc.) This morning it wasn't hurting that bad, so again, I began to sing as I went through with my daily activities. I had realized just a half hour ago that something felt a bit worse than before.

I took a flashlight and looked inside, and what I saw was a yellowish bump on the skin that connects to my uvula on the left side. It's a little hard to explain, but it's the skin right in front of where my tonsils should be. (I had my tonsils removed when I was nine or ten.) The right side has a patch of white on it. I haven't been sick too recently so I don't believe it's an infection. I'm not quite sure, but I'm not an expert. I really need help, if you would kindly give me your advice. Thank you!

~ Rea

Update: Alright, so I realized it's actually where my tonsils were formerly located.

Update: So I took a look at it this morning. It's still there, no changes. It doesn't really hurt since I didn't speak while I was asleep. (Obviously) I'm still very concerned about this and really need help.