I finally started feeling better from a wisdom tooth extraction to where I only felt sore and pain was manageable with tylenol and ibuprofen. Almost 2 days ago I did this sigh but my lips were touching(kinda like if you were making a motorboat sound) and air went back to my extraction site and I felt an odd sensation like an airbubble went up in my gums, I've been feeling weird ever since, like I feel a lot of pressure in my nose, and ear(like if you were in airplane). The eye on same side as I felt airbubble I feel some pressure. When I breath through nose it feels like it bothering my ear and area where airbubble went through. My throat (lymph nodes) have been bothering me. I'm feeling moderate pain(but getting worse as the hrs pass)and discomfort since I did that thing with my mouth and got air back there. My husband thinks I'm getting sick since everyone in house got a cold and I started sneezing a few days ago, but I noticed after the airbubble like sensation, or air somehow got up in my gums I have been feeling odd and uncomfortable and in pain. I'm not sure if this is dry socket or what. Will this go away on it own? Is this something I should call my dentist for?

I would definitely call your dentist.  I forget what the 'air-bubbles' are called but it can happen and cause infections.  Go see the dentist as soon as possible.

Quick! Go to the dentist!

I did go see my dentist, he said there wasn't an opening in my gums or sign of infection. He said it was a sensation thing. Also I read with a cold if the sinuses are inflammed you can have tooth pain in upper back part of mouth, but I'm still concerned because when I was rubbing the sinus passageways id feel a popping sound(like rice krispies) now under my chin feels like the air(if that what it really is)is down there.