I get colds very often for some reason, and I get very hard-to-get-rid-of sinus blockages. My problem is that whenever I blow my nose to get rid of the mucus, the stuffiness comes back even worse than it may have been originally. On a side note, my nose is always stuffed. I know that the previous is not normal, but is what I stated in the beginning normal?

Are you sometimes a mouth breather, if you are this can give you more mucus, it's always better to breathe through your nose when possible. 

I am trying to always breathe through my nose now, and things are getting better for me, I was run down with all the colds I was getting.               

Just remembered something else that can cause mucus and a blocked nose, bananas, I don't eat them now.

I get colds very often for some reason, and I get very hard-to-get-rid-of sinus blockages. My problem is that whenever I blow my nose to get rid of the mucus, the stuffiness comes back even worse than it may have been originally.Also, lestf nose trill is always blocked On a side note, my nose is always stuffed. I know that the previous is not normal. Need your advsie.

Lots of people suffer from ongoing (chronic) sinusitis, which can have a number of causes. As you note, blowing your nose can clear the mucus temporarily but it can still come back. You can try a device such as a neti pot to clear out your sinuses more efficiently, or a high-tech spray like Sinox, which contains scientifically formulated ingredients to dissolve the mucus safely and conveniently. I'm just trying Sinox now and so far I'm finding it really helpful. Try out some different options to find what works for you, and let me know if you have any questions!