Have had sinus problems since forever. CT was all clear. Wake up every day with a headache. More concentrated on right side with feeling of something being stuck up there. Experience popping noises. Nasal sprays don't work as do antibiotics. Can't concentrate at work and can't sleep. Affects my nose, head, right ear and sometimes the corner of my right eye. Sometime feels like there is an air bubble in there. Have to constantly swallow as there is always some kind of liquid running down the back of my throat.

I have been taking Karvol (from Boots etc.) in a steam bath for years everytime I get the pain and blockage. It is almost an instant cure and lasts 12 hours. "it has saved my life"

Old thread, but anyway do you still experience this? What sort of nasal sprays have you tried? With heavily congested sinuses, which it sounds like you have, it can be hard to get some sprays through. I've found that nasal irrigation with some force can help, or better yet a proper solution which actually dissolves the mucus, such as Sinox. For a long time I mostly irrigated by hand. More recently I tried Sinox, which helped immensely at first, and since then I've switched to using Sinox more regularly. I'd initially thought my sinuses might not clear fully much of the time, but at this point I actually do manage generally clear sinuses.