After every sun exposure I have this so called sun rashes and it looks so ugly. It covers all my face and shoulders and I hate those little red blisters and would like to know how sun rash is being treated.

I know how you must be feeling for I have the exact same problem with that sun rashes thing it caused me so much suffer. These ugly little blisters might itches so hard that you need to scratch your skin but don’t do that. I used to scratch them but the only thing I managed with it was an infection which needed to be treated with antibiotics and it has only worsened my rash condition. Who knows what might be the exact cause to sun rashes, of course it is provoked by the sun exposure so you never leave the house without putting sunblocks or without sunglasses. But also the cause might be the use of wrong cosmetics, soap or perfumes. That is also my problem during the sunny day or summer time I need to keep the use of cosmetics at the minimum levels and also I’m read hair with skin so white and accordingly sun rashes are more common in people with these characteristics for their skin is mush more sensitive. What I have is called Photoallergic dermatitis and you might have it to. If so the best treatment is not to touch and not to scratch the rashes the best thing is to leave the rash goes away without any special treatment though I must say I’ve recently started to use some organic natural product and need some more time to control if they’re effective as they’re suppose to so I might be back with some new info.