I have been having irritation of the vagina lately. It doesn't burn and my pelvic area isn't in pain or anything but the lips of my vagina have these flesh colored bumps and they itch. When I wash it with hot water it no longer itches. I also air it out alot and not wear panties when I am going to bed and it doesn't bother me but when I do wear panties it itches.

Health Guru
Hi. Do the bumps go away as well as the irritation if you don't wear panties?

The irritation does and it doesn't itch but the bumps don't.

Health Guru
What sort of panties do you wear (fabric type) have you started using any different kind of soap, washing powder or conditioner since it's started happening?

I wear satin, cotton lace. I haven't started using a different detergent or anything. I've been washing it and putting baby powder to absorb any moisture .

Health Guru
Do you find it is worse when you wear the satin or lace ones to what it is when you wear the cotton?

I don't find any difference honestly lol.

Health Guru
Are you sexually active and on birth control if so what sort? How big are the bumps and what exactly do they look like?

Yes but w a girl, no I'm not on any bc. & they are small they get big if I scratch it. They are flesh colored and it doesn't hurt it just itches.

Health Guru
How long have you had the bumps for or are they something you just haven't noticed before, how long have you had the other symptoms for and are you having any kind of discharge that you wouldn't normally experienced?

No normal discharge & I would say a month but it comes back

Health Guru
Are the bumps on the skin and sort of rough texture or under the skin and smooth? Where about on your labia are they exactly outer lips inner lips top near your clit middle near your urethra or bottom near your vagina entrance? How many bumps are there? Are they just on one side or both sides?

There rough texture, there is one on the side of the clip and one on each side of the lip. They are on top of the skin not under

Health Guru
Are you getting any abnormal amount of discharge compared to normal?

No my discharge has been normal