I am a virgin, but have been fingered by my boyfriend for the first time last week. He was kind of rough on my clit, but I didn't think anything of it. We haven't had sex, but his penis did touch my vaginal area at one point. The day after, I noticed that my vagina was red and swollen and burned/itched very bad. Then I started to get little white, pimple-like bumps around the top of my vagina, like the bikini area. Now my vaginal lips are less swollen, but the skin looks like it is peeling.Could this be from shaving the day before, and maybe I just wasn't careful enough? I had considered that I might be allergic to the shaving creme since I have very sensitive skin, but I am not sure. Is it a yeast infection? HELP!!
Thanks!

Its very likely that its a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis.
either way, there ae methods you can use too soothe it. if it is a yeast infection you can eat lots and lots
of yogurt and even put some yogurt on your vagina. it'll clear it up in 2 days at most.
if it doesnt go away, you need to see a doctor. im only 20 years old so i can talk to u one on one.
dont EVER let a guy TOUCH you with his penis even if it doesnt go inside you can get pregnant or
you can get a disease. trust me. and the aids statistics are CRAZY nowa days and women catch it easier then men.

I have yellowish discharge with a burning sensation when i urinate.. i also have red bumps around my vaginal area with puss in them. whats wrong with me? and yes im sexually active

u might have a yeast infection and DONT PUT YOGURT ON YOUR virgina because it might hurt and itch more

your wrong -.- dont put yogurt on your virgina u will make it more worse!